#134 ✓moved_to_github
Stefan Kroes

I18n locale changes work for AR but not AL

Reported by Stefan Kroes | July 2nd, 2009 @ 11:30 AM

I added a translations file for AuthLogic to my rails app. This correctly resulted in error messages for users being translated into the default locale. However, when I change the locale in a before filter, AuthLogic keeps returning error messages in the default locale while AR starts providing validation errors in the current locale. It seems like the call to I18n translate (t) is being made only once with the default locale when the AuthLogic gem is loaded.

Comments and changes to this ticket

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

Object based authentication solution that handles all of the non sense for you. It's as easy as ActiveRecord is with a database.

People watching this ticket

Pages